Save the Day…
Based on the Isle of Wight our ‘Save the Day’ service is here to help you get on with your busy life and is available on a regular basis to cover while you work, or, as a one off; for a family commitment or even in an emergency.
This service caters for well-adjusted and non-aggressive family dogs that need a little extra attention, which for them, staying ‘home alone’ is just too stressful and they may need family company.
During the day your dog will spend quality family time with us in our home and garden, receive walks, have great fun playing in a safe and happy environment, have lots of kisses and cuddles and we can also feed them if you wish.
Should this be the solution for your problem, our fees for this service are:
Client delivering own dog/s:
£22.00 per day – one dog
£11.00 per day for second dog from same household attending together
‘The Day’ is 9am-6pm, earlier drop-offs may be arranged. All dogs must be supplied with a lead and wearing a correctly fitted collar showing id. We do not accommodate entire male dogs or bitches in season.
If you are unable to deliver your dog to us, we can arrange for a collection and drop-off service; however,
this will incur an additional charge of £5.00 per day. This service is only available locally.
- DBS checked
- Fully Insured
- Qualified First Aiders
- All dogs need to have up to date vaccinations please.
- We only accept well-adjusted and non-aggressive dogs (if you have any concerns over your dogs behaviour, please refer to our Training section)
- We only accept dogs from single households at one time
- If you wish us to feed your dog you will be required to provide all food and bowls please
- There will be an extra charge for Bank Holidays
- Loyalty schemes and client memberships are available
Contact us to let us save Your day